Pacific Poker Bonus Information: With our Pacific Poker Bonus Code you will get 100% Poker Bonus for deposits up to $400 plus $10 Free. At Pacific Poker 25% of your bonus is released up front with the remaining 75% remitted to your account in a lump sum as soon as you have collected 10 Bonus Points per every $1 of the Pending Bonus within 30 days of your first deposit at PacificPoker.com.
Poker players get extra money to play for when they make their first deposit on Pacific Poker. A huge 25% instant bonus will be credited player accounts immediately after deposit. Deposit up to $400 and receive an extra $100. In total a deposit of $400 give players $500 to bring to the Poker tables and an additional $300 is pending in your bonus account. The amount will be released after bonus requirements have been fulfilled. Players can deposit anywhere between $20 and $400 to take advantage of this great bonus from Pacific Poker.
This is the limited Pacific Poker Bonus which is released at the immediate partners of pacificpoker.com. Players will not have to enter a Pacific Poker bonus code after they have clicked on the sign up now link.
Use of the exclusive Pacific poker bonus code will enhance full advantage of this great offer from Pacific poker for a total of $410 in sign up bonus. New depositors get 25% of their initial deposits as a direct bonus that can be used to play with immediately.
Deposit up to $400 and receive $110 as an instant bonus in your account boosting your bankroll to a full $510 within seconds.
The reaming $300 in bonus money will automatically be credited you account when clearing requirements are met. This is by far the best free cash poker bonus offer on the entire internet.
On top of the Pacific poker bonus offer, new players will be eligible to participate in many different real money freerolls where a minimum of $3500 is given away to new depositors.
Another major benefit new depositor on Pacific poker get is the ability to participate in the $50k First Depositor Challenge. All new depositors can enter this tournament the FIRST Friday after a new deposit has been made. Top 20 winners qualify for the Saturday Challenge and a lot of money will be up for grabs- $50.000 in total will be given away through the First Depositor Challenge event.
Pacific poker also has the softest games around. Many poker players on Pacific poker are visitors from the 888 casino product. This ensures a great poker environment where fishes are outnumbering all you good poker players. The magnitude of inexperienced players can not be found on any other poker room in the online poker world.
Play Pacific poker with an instant increased bankroll and the best poker bonus against fairly new players to the game of poker.
Pacific Poker Overview
What poker players look for is juicy games and fellow poker players from sportbooks and casinos. Pacific Poker delivers just that. Action packed games with hordes of players that mostly play casino games. Pacific Poker is part of 888 holdings which run the most successful online casino operation today.
Pacific Poker has been operating poker since the early stages of online poker and is a very experienced poker room. Being licensed in Gibraltar puts Pacific poker amongst a few exclusive companies that have managed to become licensed in one of the most respected gaming jurisdictions in the world. All players can be sure they join a safe and secure gaming environment when creating an account with Pacific Poker.
Pacific Poker Games
Texas Hold’em No limit is the poker game most players play when they are logged in at Pacific Poker. All other standar Poker games are offered and recently Pot Limit Omaha have become more popular on Pacific Poker.
Pacific Poker Tournaments
The poker room offers a wide range of especially low buy in tournaments. This is a huge advantage for most players as the competition in the tournaments are not fierce. Still players can take home big prize polls on Pacific Poker.
The Sunday flagship tournament guarantees no less than $100.000 in total payouts. It is easy to qualify for this tournament on Pacific Poker. Every day during the week Pacific Poker host a tournament called $100k cheap seats. Join one of those and win your entry to the Sunday monster offer.
Pacific Poker also has offerings for new tournament players. After depositing players can join a lot of freerolls and even more spectacular is the beginner tournaments offered by Pacific Poker. More players than normal are paid in these Poker tournaments which make it a cheap way of improving tournament skills.
Pacific Poker Traffic
The traffic mainly consist of non professional poker players and the games are juicy and action packed. During the day you will find plenty of games and tournaments at Pacific Poker.
Pacific Poker Customer Service
Players can contact Pacific Poker via Phone or email. Email response time vary quite a bit and using their telephone support is recommended.