Lucky Ace Poker
|Lucky Ace Poker Information||Rating||8/10|
|Poker Site||Lucky Ace Poker||Player Level||10|
Lucky Ace Poker Bonus
The Lucky Ace Poker Bonus is remarkable, because you instantly receive 25 % in your poker account. Deposit the maximum $400 and play with $500 or deposit $100 and play with $125. The remaining 75 % of the bonus is paid to your player account, when the bonus requirements have been fulfilled. This really is a remarkable poker bonus within the industry and all players should take advantage of this offer, while it is still available at Lucky Ace Poker.
Players signing up through Bonus Riders will automatically qualify for this offer. Our automatic Lucky Ace Poker Bonus Code is embedded in the download link, which mean players do not have to enter a bonus code, when making their first deposit. You will automatically be credited your Lucky Ace Poker Bonus.
Our players, that use the Lucky Ace Poker Bonus offer, will also get a free Pokerbility odds calculator worth $99.95, a free entry into a $5000 Freeroll with absolutely no deposit needed and will be enrolled in Lucky Ace Poker reward program, where points can be redeemed for cash.
Lucky Ace Poker New Player Freerolls
Lucky Ace Poker hosts 8 different freerolls for new depositing players worth a total of $4500. Deposit $50 and get access to the many freerolls available to new players only. New players will receive an email regarding the freerolls, which is a great way to boost the bankroll. New players should also note that Lucky Ace Poker provide the poker room ecology with tons of inexperienced players, which mean the poker games are very soft- most likely the softest amongst all online poker rooms. Free money, reward club, freerolls and fishy players make Lucky Ace Poker one of the poker software’s any serious poker player should download.
In addition to the new player freerolls, new players at Lucky Ace Poker also receive a ticket to the $50k First Depositors’ Challenge. The first Friday after a deposit has been made, new players can enter the $50k First Depositors’ Challenge taking place Fridays at 20:00 GMT. Top 20 win a seat in to the following Sundays $50,000 guaranteed Challenge tournament taking place 20:35 GMT. With more than 80 places paid in this tournament this is a another great sign up offer from Lucky Ace Poker.
Lucky Ace Poker Overview
The software used by Lucky Ace Poker is powered by 888.com, also known as Pacific Poker. This is one of the oldest gaming providers in online gaming, which secure a save and secure environment. Lucky Ace Poker do a lot for new depositors and players making their first deposit will be rewarded more than anywhere else online with both a bonus, instant cash and freerolls. Players also collect points in all poker games and poker tournaments. These points can be exchanged for cash. It is a simple procedure and fully automatic through their rewards program.
Lucky Ace Poker definitely welcome new players with a lot of activities and a splendid retention and loyalty program. New players also get the “pokerbility” program for free for a limited time period. In addition being licensed in Gibraltar makes Lucky Ace Poker one of the very few licensee accepted by the Gibraltar Gaming Council. Becoming licensed in Gibraltar is very difficult and is a quality stamp for any poker room.
Lucky Ace Poker Games
Pot Limit Omaha, Texas Hold’Em No limit are the main ring games played at Lucky Ace Poker. You can find action on most levels and because of the many casino players joining the poker room you will find the competition soft. Other games offered by LuckyAcePoker are Seven Card Stud Hi and Hi/lo together with Omaha Hi/lo.
Lucky Ace Poker Tournaments
At LuckyAce Poker you can participate in the Daily Challenge Series. The series has a total prize pool of $145.000 and is hosted every week on poker network. The series use different tournament formats every day, which leaves something for everyone and ranges from Turbo tournaments to deep stack poker tournaments. This is a great tournament series and a must play for any series player looking for valuable medium sized buy in tournaments. Besides the series Lucky Ace Poker run a $5000 freeroll and quite a few popular guaranteed Multi Table Tournaments every day.
Lucky Ace Poker Traffic
Even the traffic is modest then this is certainly outweighed by the quality of players joining the poker tables at LuckyAce Poker. You do not find more newbie’s to the game than here.
Lucky Ace Poker Customer Service
Your questions are in good hands with LuckyAce poker that offers no less than 3 different options for players to get help. Telephone support, live chat and email support are available 24/7.